Rectorship of Long Leadenham in Lincolnshire, 1566-to end of life. He had been granted a yearly pension of one hundred crowns by King Edward in 1552, which he exchanged for the Rectorship of Upton-upon-Severn in Worcestershire in 1553. He never filled the duties in either of these parishes, which were considered as patronage, the income escaped him about 1580.
The Lincolnshire village of Leadenham (sometimes called Long Leadenham) lies eight miles north-west of Sleaford on the side of a gentle escarpment. This was known in the nineteenth century as the Cliff Range and marks the edge of the Vale of Trent. The village is at the crossroads of the road between Lincoln and Grantham, which follows the escarpment, and that between Sleaford and Newark.