Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   
 
       Blaen Gwrach Church
          - St. Mary`s
 Until the 1780`s the church on this site was a low thatched structure and in a bad state of repair. A stone structure was built about this time and a porch added about 1849. This structure was enlarged in 1879 when the bell turret of Forest of Dean stone was added.
 
      Blaen Gwrach Church
          - St. Mary`s
Town Images Index