USED BOOKS: WV
|Interactive Genealogy, History, Travel|
Genealogy | History | Housing | Maps | Research | Travel
Quick searching ~ Informative browsing
eCards | Maps
* Address & people,
* Military, and
* Surname Searches|
* West Virginia genealogy and history databases, Ancestry.com
* Find relatives through DNA tests to determine if two families have a
common ancestor (European, Native American, African, etc.) try FamilyTree DNA.
| Search For Living People|
Popular Ancestor Searches
My Trees - Kindred Konnection
How Are Two or More Family Lines Related?
Try DNA Tests through Family Tree DNA
|Capture, Share and Preserve Your Family's Stories on OurStory.com|
| Travel - from Sween's Travel Guide
and Cabins | State & National Parks | Ozarks | Resorts | Ski Resorts | Waterparks | Winter sports
Thank you for making your room lodging reservations on-line here
|West Virginia (Reserve your West Virginia rooms)|
White Sulfur Springs, WV (southeastern West Virginia, east of historic Lewisburg, on I-64)* The Greenbrier Resort, located upon 6,500 acres, is a golf resort plus. With 3 golf courses and the Sam Snead Golf Academy on-site, you also have horseback riding, hiking, trout fishing, a full service spa, swimming, and child care available - all on-site.
Morgantown, WV (northern West Virginia on I-79, south of Pittsburgh, PA)* Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa is a mountain resort with golf, fishing, and boating on-site. With a full service spa and salon, Lakeview is 5 miles from Coopers Rocks State Park and from horseback riding, and 30 miles from whitewater rafting.
Wheeling, WV (northwestern West Virginia on I-70, east of Columbus, OH)* Wilson Lodge is a golf resort located on the 1,650 acre Oglebay Resort. Nearby are 2 championship golf courses, the Benedum Planetarium, plus swimming, tennis, and Schenk Lake.
Romney, WV (northeastern West Virginia on Hwy 50, south of Cumberland, MD)* The Hampshire House 1884 is a bed and breakfast located near white water rafting, hiking, biking, rock climbing, fly fishing, cross country skiing, and the Monongahela National Forest.
Family Surname Searches
|Local Genealogy Forums|
* Genealogy Forum List|
* West Virginia databases, Ancestry.com
* Living People Searches
* Living and Deceased People Searches, I-Gen
* National Public Records, SearchSystems
* Social Security Death Index, Rootsweb.com
* Build your family tree - OneGreatFamily
* West Virginia Genealogy Forums
* West Virginia Genealogy Forums, Yahoo!
* Individual WV County Forums at GenForum
* Individual WV County Forums at Rootsweb
* West Virginia genealogy Mailing Lists
* Surname Forum Searches, Ancestry.com
* World Tree, Ancestry - UK
* On-line family tree, One Great Family (subscription)
more Genealogy, History, & Travel
* AL * AK * AZ * AR * CA * CO * CT * DE * FL * GA * HI * ID * IL * IN * IA * KS * KY * LA
* ME * MD * MA * MI * MN * MS * MO * MT * NE * NV * NH * NJ * NM * NY * NC * ND
* OH * OK * OR * PA * RI * SC * SD * TN * TX * UT * VT * VA * WA * WV * WI * WY
* DC * Washington DC lodging * Washington DC Sightseeing Map
* Home * Address Searches * Book and CD Store * Family Name, Surname Searches
* Living People Searches * Cemetery Research * Census Research * Interlibrary Book Loans
* Maps, Travel * Native Americans * Hispanic Americans * USA Military Searches * Travel Reservations
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids