|Town Of Lee, Oneida County, New York||Cemeteries|
|Site Index||Delta||Lee||Lee Center||Point Rock||Stokes||West Branch|
|Census||Cemeteries||Military||Obituaries||Odds and Ends||Schools||Vital Statistics|
This cemetery is located on the north side of the Lee Valley Road in the town of Lee. Originally this was the family cemetery for the Fillmore family from that area. In 1827 the land was deeded to the town of Lee for public use. In the mid 1850's the First Episcopal Church purchased land adjacent to the cemetery and built a church. The church was demolished many years ago.
The cemetery is well maintained by the Lee Valley Cemetery Association and burials are still being made here.
The tombstones in this cemetery were originally transcribed by Kathleen Last in August, 1998. The listing was updated in June, 2011
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids