Town Of Lee, Oneida County, New York
This is the largest cemetery in the town of Lee. It is located on the west side of Rte. 26 N (Turin Road) just south of Stokes Corners. The cemetery was incorporated in 1864. Early references to this cemetery indicates it had several different names in the early years; it has been known as Sand Flats Cemetery and Lee Corners Cemetery.
This cemetery is still active and is kept in beautiful condition by the Evergreen Cemetery Association. There are many tombstones dated prior to 1864 however no records are available on the early burials here.
| Cemetery Transcription & Map of Sections |
| Site Index |
This page created January 20, 2002
last updated March 9, 2007
Kathleen L. Last and Virginia Ackerman
© 2000 - 2007, all rights reserved