New Vienna, Iowa
Map and Directory
from the 1874 Atlas of Dubuque County, Iowa (Clinton, Iowa: Harrison and Warner)
New Vienna Directory
- Baeumle & Ferring, Props. of New Vienna Brewery
- Geo. Meinhart, Propr. of Washington House and P.M.
- Michael Petzll, Manufacturer of Harness and Saddles. Repairing promptly attended to.
- Frank Bunker, Dealer in Dry Goods, Groceries, and General Merchandise; also, Blacksmith and Wagonmaker
- Rev. C. Schultze, Pastor of St. Boniface Cath. Church
- Jno. Vorwald, Proprietor of New Vienna Mills.
- Albert Bavendick, Merchant Tailor
- Theo. Goerdt, Proprietor of Stone Quarry, Sec. 20.
Owners of Land Adjoining New Vienna
- W. Meis
- A. Rahe
- J. Vorwald
- B. Willenborg
New Wine Township, Dubuque County, Iowa
- New Wine Township, Dubuque County, Iowa: 1874 Plat - Index of Landowners.
- New Wine Township, Dubuque County, Iowa: 1906 Plat - Index of Landowners and a Directory of the Leading Farmers.
- Dyersville, Iowa, Business Directory - from the 1874 Atlas of Dubuque County, Iowa.
- Dyersville, St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, and Leading Business Houses - essays about the early history of Dyersville and its Catholic church, and advertisements, from the 1906 Atlas of Dubuque County.
- New Vienna, Iowa, Map and Directory - from the 1874 Atlas of Dubuque County, Iowa.
- St. Boniface Congregation, New Vienna, Iowa - an essay about the early history of New Vienna and its church written by its long time pastor, the Reverend F.W. Pape, from the 1906 Atlas of Dubuque County, Iowa.
- New Vienna, Iowa, Advertisements - from the 1906 Atlas of Dubuque County, Iowa.
- Postcards of New Vienna, Iowa - real photo images.
New Vienna, Iowa, Map and Directory, 1874
© 2004 Tom Larson
Last revised January 25, 2004.