Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   
Back to Main Page
Back to Image List

 

D A L L A S   S T E A M   L A U N D R Y
 
 
 

Dallas Steam Laundry & Dye Works, 111-117 Live Oak (now 1707-13). The 3-story (plus basement) structure was built in 1889. George S. Leachman was the proprietor.

- April 20, 1895, Dallas Daily Times Herald, p. 6, col. 1-2.
- o o o -