Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

Steamboat Building in Elizabeth, PA

A Journal of daily activities at the Elizabeth Marine Ways 1898 to 1925 

January 6,1925

Home ] Up ] January 1,1925 ] [ January 6,1925 ] January 29,1925 ] February  1925 ] March 1925 ] October  1925 ]

 

 

This journal page has been typed.  To view the actual journal entry click on the image below.

 

January 6, 1925 to January 22, 1925


 

January 6 & 7, 1925  unloading coal for the Ways Boiler House out of Flat 1143

January 7, 1925  unloading Dismantled Hoist timbers from Dock 6 Hoist out of Barge 38

January 9, 1925   removeing flag pole - spars - old davitts - and six old lumber trucks from Dock 6

Dock #6  This is the old Jas Walton & Co. Mill yard - Barge Yard - Etc and is now being abandoned by the Pittsburg Coal Company    moveing lumber and supplys also Section Docks to the Marine Ways    spring and summer of 1925     Harry Barr was Supt. at Dock 6

Steamer Cruiser  Wheel repairs  January 15, 1925

Steamer Beacon  January 22, 1925  repairs to Boilers - wheel - braceing Hull irons at port - rudder knee    finished 4:30 PM

January 6, 1925 to January 22, 1925

Click on image to view full page.

Back Home Up Next