ST. JOHN'S MIDDLE CHURCH
St. John's Middle Church in 1952
Middle Church as it is commonly known in the area was located on County Road 18 between Lewisville and Miltonsburg, Ohio. Services were discontinued in 1962 and the church was razed. Only the steps remain to mark the spot where it stood. For more on the Middle Church Cemetery click on the highlighted name in this sentence.
Photograph provided by Lena Kahrig Pettit -- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids