Surnames 1st Veterans
Company Regiment of Foot : Sydney
1826 - 1833
- The Soldiers listed below a represent the
soldiers who were in Australia on Garrison Duty.
- Some may have settled, some may have not. When it
has been confirmed they settled in Australia they will
receive their own page. If it is confirmed the men
settled in Australia, they will not appear on this
page,they will appear on the surname page.
- If They are listed on this
page, then this is all we know of them .
Back To Surnames of the
Royal Veteran Regiment's Soldiers who stayed
- ANDERSON William , .
- , . BROWN John , .
- CADBY George ", ." CAMERON James
", ." CARSON John Benjamin ", ."
CHALONER John ",
- DAWSON John , . DUGGAN Michael ", ."
- FRASER Fotheringham
, . FULHAM
Laurance , .
- GRIMES Edward , . GRILLS John ,
- EVANS Thomas , . ELLIOTT John
- FERGUSON John , . FINN William
- GILLAN John
- HART Henry ", ."HOLLIWELL Thomas
", ."HOPKINSON William ", ."HUGHES
Arthur ", ."HEATH
William , .
- No names found
- JONES Thomas
- KING Arthur . . KINGABY
James .. KINGABY Charles
- LEES Thomas
- .McMAHON Patrick , . McGANN James", ."McCONNELL Richard
", ."McKAY Daniel ",
", ." McNAIR James", ."McPHEE
Luke", ."MEREWICK Joseph ",
."MITCHELL James ", ."MITCHELL James
MOLTON Edward ", ."MURPHY Samuel ",
- NAIN David", ." NORMAN Leonard ",
."NORTH Samuel ", ."
- PEGG James , . PREAVAT George
- QUINN Patrick
- RHALL Christopher ,
. ROSS Roderick ,
- TAYLOR William
grants Parish Map of Field of Mars. promised to Pte
Family Members, Military records
,Pay rolls, Pay Musters, Cemetery Records, Church Records & General Muster
Records, Mitchell Library ,Sydney Australia
The information is intended for short Historical
E- mail address
© Copyright B & M Chapman (QLD) Australia
Last revised: Saturday, 08 May 2010 01:25:54