" St Vincent "
- Left London 8th Aug 1836 and
arrived in Sydney with 5 members of th 28th Rgt on board.
- 713 Drmr LENAGHAN Bernard Went on to India - Died
from Cholera 6 Sep 1842
- 1165 Pte ASBERY William Pennant Hills - Rgtl Hosp
- Died P/matta 15 June 1837
- 1166 " BATES Robert Went on to India
- 1162 " DEANSHAW Thomas Moreton Bay - P/matta
- Gaol Sydney Transported 11 Feb 1841
- 1163 WOOD Henry Pennant Hills - P/matta - Rgtl
Hosp Invalided to UK in Chas Kerr 23 Feb 1838
- If not for his work and assistance
many soldiers would never have been listed.
of the Regiment , Pay rolls, Pay Musters, Cemetery
Records, Church Records & General Muster Records. Military records of the 28th Regiment
- The information is intended for
short Historical Value only
- E- mail address
- © Copyright B & M Chapman (QLD)
- Last revised: December 11, 2003.