- Soldiers on board
- Back to Royal New
South Wales Veterans Regiment
- Back to Surnames of the Royal
Veteran Regiment's Soldiers who stayed
The Ship "Hooghley
" Left London 5th November 1827 . On Board were 24 Members
of the Royal Veterans Company , 12 women and 22 children were
also on board the ship, The soldiers were divided into 3
Companies ,No1 Company Sydney, No2 Company Newcastle, No 3
Company to be transfered to Tasmania
- BOOKER John , . BROWN John , .BURNETT John , .
- DAWSON John , . DARCY John , . DONALDSON Alexander
- EGAN William , . ,
- FOYER Walter , .FOTHERINGHAM Fraser , ., .
- GRIMES Edward , .
- HOGG Robert , . HEATH William HORRILL John , . HEYBURN (Hepburn ) John ,
Patrick / , .
McINTYRE Patrick , . McCARTY Morris , .
- RHALL Christopher ,
. ROSS Roderick ,
- SULLIVAN William
- TIERNEY Edward , . .
- WHITE Martin , .
- Family Members ,Military records ,Pay rolls, Pay
Musters, Cemetery Records, Church Records & General Muster Records,
Mitchell Library ,Sydney Australia
The information is intended for short
Historical value only,
E- mail address
© Copyright B & M Chapman (QLD) Australia