the Royal New Zealand Fencibles
- Some of these ships carried members of the
Regiment to New Zealand. S.
It does not represent all soldiers only those
who may have settled.
- We have omitted convicts from these pages as
the site is dedicated to the Soldiers.
- It is not
intended to justify or condone the actions or behaviour of some of the
military or the civilian contractors in any form,
and should not be taken that way.
- Information regarding convicts can be found on
the following site :
Soldiers of the New Zealand
Fencibles on board who may have stayed. Some were convicts who later
- " Berhampore"
- , "Berwick Castle"
- , "Clifton"
- , " Inchinnan"
- , " Minerva"
- , "Oriental Queen, Ramillies, Sir George Seymour and Sir Robert
Sale. These 10 ships bought immigrants who settled in the Auckland suburbs
of Otahuhu, Onehunga, Howick and Panmure.
The information is intended for
short Historical value only,
E- mail address
© Copyright B & M Chapman
Last revised: Sunday, 27 September 2009 07:17:47
- Family Members, Military records ,Pay rolls, Pay Musters, Cemetery Records, Church
Records & General Muster Records, Mitchell Library ,Sydney Australia