" O "
- The Soldiers listed below a represent the
soldiers who were in Australia on Garrison Duty.
- Some may have settled, some may have not. When it
has been confirmed they settled in Australia they will
receive their own page. If it is confirmed the men
settled in Australia, they will not appear on this
page,they will appear on the surname page.
- If They are listed on this
page, then this is all we know of them .
Back To Surnames of the
28th Regiment Soldiers who stayed
- O'DEA Connor ", . " O'BRIEN James
", . " O'BRIEN William ", . " O'NEAL
John ", . " O'NEILL Bernard ", . "
O'NEILL Bernard ", . " O'NEILL Hugh ", .
" O'NEILL John ", . " O'NEILL Terence
", . " ORGAN Thomas ", . " ORGAN
William ", . " OSBORNE Thomas ", . "
OVENS John ", . " OWEN H. M. ", . "
OWEN John ", . " OWENS John ", . "
in Sydney on board the Westmoreland 17 July 1835
485 O'DONNELL Patrick Served
Parramatta, Newcastle, Pennant Hills, Towrang Sydney.
Court martialled ans transported 31 mar 1842
- Family members Military records ,Pay rolls, Pay Musters, Cemetery Records, Church
Records & General Muster Records, Mitchell Library ,Sydney Australia
- The information is intended for
short Historical value only,
- E- mail address
- © Copyright B & M Chapman