Private John English (c.1835.......)
Born : ,circa 1835
Where Born : Athy Kildare
Occupation : Carpenter / Soldier
Date Arrived : 5th August
Ship Arrived on : "
Rank attained : Private
Regimental # : 2764
Date of Enlistment :
17. February .1851
Where Enlisted 11th :
Date of Discharge :
Where Discharged :
Where Died /
Parents Names :
Spouse's Name :
Where Born :
Date Arrived :
Ship Arrived on :
Date Married :
Where Married :
Where Died /
- Back To . . .North
- Area Settled :
- Children :
- History &
- 1 . ENGLISH, John Pte 2764 11th 23.8yrs,
5'7", fresh complexion, dark brown hair, grey eyes;
enlisted 17.2.1851 Liverpool, Carpenter; Athy Kildare;
deserted on 12.2.1857. Remarks - brand "D"
under left arm.2.7.1857., pg. 230.
2 . Deserted at Sydney on 11.6.1855. 22yrs, 5'7",
fresh complexion, dark brown hair, grey eyes; enlisted 17.2.1851,
Liverpool; carpenter; born Arthy, Kildare; apprehended
Liverpool NSW 20.6.1855.
- 3 . Deserted at Sydney on 9.8.1858.
Remarks - branded with "D" twice under left arm.
- Family Members, Military records ,Pay rolls, Pay Musters,
Cemetery Records, Church Records & General Muster Records, Mitchell Library
- The information is intended for short Historical
- E- mail address
- © Copyright B & M Chapman (QLD) Australia
- Last revised: Sunday, 26 July 2009 06:34:15