178 Cayuga St., Union Springs, New York Town of
Springport, Cayuga County
Ceiling restoration and repair is now completed! Thanks to the generous donation
of many kind contributors and talented craftsmen, the ceiling in our main meeting
room c. 1838 is now completed.
Please join us on Sunday, October 13, to celebrate
this achievement and to say thanks to all those who played an important role.
A ribbon cutting will be held at 1:00 followed by a reception. At 2:00 Linda Frank,
Cayuga County Historian, will speak on the resources available in her office for use
in conducting historical research.
All are welcome to attend these free events.
The museum is always open by appointment.
Please call 315-889-5875 to schedule a visit.
We will return to our regular weekend hours in May of 2014.
Normally, the museum is open Saturdays and Sundays
from 1:00pm to 4:00pm from May through October,
and by appointment at all other times.