WHEELER, Olin Dunbar [1852-1925] -- Topographer, author, railroad executive
|Topographer with Powell's survey of the Colorado R.|
|Advertising executive for Northern Pacific Railroad|
|First significant work about the Lewis and Clark expedition, The Trail of Lewis and Clark, 1804-1904|
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by Olin+Wheeler
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- For sale
- lewis-clark.org :: Centennial View - Olin D. Wheeler
- lewis-clark.org :: Giant Springs
- Works about
- Specific periods, events, aspects. Trivia.
- Chronologies, synopses, encyclopedias
- Wikipedia Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that is being written collaboratively by the readers. The site is a WikiWiki, meaning that anyone, you included, can edit any article right now by clicking on the "edit this page" link that appears in every Wikipedia article except for a few protected pages.
- Memorials, tributes, shrines
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
- Open Directory The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human- edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- Search engines A selection of search engines, for Olin+Wheeler
- Discussion, interviews
- Collections, archives - Papers
- Historical context, background