PAINE, Robert Treat [1731-1814] -- American jurist, Signer
Signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Delegate to Continental Congress,
first attorney general of MA;
MA Supreme Court justice;
founder of American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
| First attorney general of Massachusetts |
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- For sale
- Works about
- Specific periods, events, aspects. Trivia.
- Chronologies, synopses, encyclopedias
Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that is being written collaboratively by the readers. The site is a WikiWiki, meaning that anyone, you included, can edit any article right now by clicking on the edit this page link that appears in every Wikipedia article except for a few protected pages.
- Memorials, tributes, shrines
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human- edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- Search engines
- Collections, archives - Papers
- Historical context, background