LONG, Crawford Williamson, Dr. [1815-1878] -- American surgeon
|Long is first to use ether as anesthetic, but does not publish until 1849.|
|W.T.G Morton gives public demonstration of ether use, claims priority.|
|Long publishes an account of his prior use of ether in 1842.|
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by Crawford+Williamson+Long
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- For sale
- BookFinder.com Books by or about Crawford+Williamson+Long
- Works about
- Specific periods, events, aspects. Trivia.
- Chronologies, synopses, encyclopedias
- Wikipedia Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that is being written collaboratively by the readers. The site is a WikiWiki, meaning that anyone, you included, can edit any article right now by clicking on the edit this page link that appears in every Wikipedia article except for a few protected pages.
- Crawford W. Long
- Crawford Long
- Crawford W
- Imagining in Time -- February 1996, AANA Archives-Library
- Memorials, tributes, shrines
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
- Open Directory The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human- edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- Search engines
- WLM History Review 3:1
- Collections, archives - Papers
- Historical context, background