Vladimir II Monomakh [1053-1125] -- Grand Prince of Kiev, Grand Duke of Kiev
Grand Duke of Kiev (1113-1125)
a/k/aMONOMAKH, Vladimir II
He founded the city of Vladimir,
and was renowned as ruler, warrier and writer
of works on events and conditions in contemporary Russia
that are the earliest known works of Russian secular literature.
|Grand Duke of Kiev|
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by Vladimir+II
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- For sale
- BookFinder.com Books by or about Vladimir+II
- Works about
- Specific periods, events, aspects. Trivia.
- Chronologies, synopses, encyclopedias
- Wikipedia Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that is being written collaboratively by the readers. The site is a WikiWiki, meaning that anyone, you included, can edit any article right now by clicking on the edit this page link that appears in every Wikipedia article except for a few protected pages.
- Vladimir II. The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition. 2001
- Vladimir II on Encyclopedia.com
- RUSSIA - RULERS
- Memorials, tributes, shrines
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
- Open Directory The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human- edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- Search engines A selection of search engines, for Vladimir+II
- Discussion, interviews
- Collections, archives - Papers
- Historical context, background
- GGF: ¤Vladimir I the Great [~0956-1015] Russian saint, Grand Prince of Kiev