IVES, Frederic Eugene [1856-1937] -- American inventor (halftone printing)
Halftone printing, color photography, microscopy.
His son, Herbert Eugene Ives, ¤
was also a well-known inventor and physicist.
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- His inventions there were over 70
- Printing, Publishing and Bookselling Collections Collections at Temple University "Smaller collections of individual printers and booksellers are in the collection as well
- Works about
- Re: Ancestors of Arthur Coon Ives F.E. shows up in generation 2.
- Memorials and tributes
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
- Early halftone print from a plate manufactured by F.E.I.