MILLER, Arthur [1915-2005] -- American playwright
His marriage to Monroe in 1956 further catapulted the playwright to fame,
though that was publicity he said he never pursued.
In a 1992 interview with a French newspaper,
he called her "highly self-destructive" and said that during their marriage,
"all my energy and attention were devoted to trying to help her solve her problems.
Unfortunately, I didn't have much success."
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by Arthur+Miller
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- For sale
- BookFinder.com Books by or about Arthur+Miller
- Arthur Miller Awards & Nominations - Yahoo! Movies
- Works about
- Specific periods, events, aspects. Trivia.
- Chronologies, synopses, encyclopedias
- Arthur Miller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that is being written collaboratively by the readers. The site is a WikiWiki, meaning that anyone, you included, can edit any article right now by clicking on the "edit this page" link that appears in every Wikipedia artic
- A BRIEF CHRONOLOGY OF ARTHUR MILLER'S LIFE AND WORKS
- Arthur Miller--Biography
- Arthur Miller (1915 - )
- Memorials, tributes, shrines
- Arthur Miller Society
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
- Open Directory The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human- edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- Search engines A selection of search engines, for Arthur+Miller
- Arthur Miller
- Discussion, interviews
- Collections, archives - Papers
- Historical context, background
- Places (residences, etc)
- Kazan and Miller (1988)
- Wife #2: ¤MONROE, Marilyn [1926-1962] American film actress, Golden Globe: Best actress