FONDA, Bridget [*1964-?] -- American actress
née FONDA, Bridget Jane
She first showed an interest in acting in a highschool production of Harvey.
She studied at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute,
and went on to sharpen her skills in various workshop productions.
Bookmarks (off-site links)
- Works by Bridget+Fonda
- Analyses, critiques and interpretations
- For sale
- Works about
- Specific periods, events, aspects. Trivia.
- Chronologies, synopses, encyclopedias
Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that is being written collaboratively by the readers. The site is a WikiWiki, meaning that anyone, you included, can edit any article right now by clicking on the edit this page link that appears in every Wikipedia article except for a few protected pages.
- Memorials, tributes, shrines
- Bibliographies and Link Farms
The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human- edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- Search engines
A selection of search engines, for Bridget+Fonda
- Discussion, interviews
- Collections, archives - Papers
- Historical context, background
- Spouse: ¤ELFMAN, Daniel Robert "Danny" [*1953-?] Film composer, rock musician, Emmy Award
- Grandfather: ¤FONDA, Henry (Jaynes) [1905-1982] American actor
- Father: ¤FONDA, Peter (Seymour) [*1939-?] American actor
- Mother: ¤ BREWER, Susan
- Brother: ? FONDA, Justin
- Aunt: ¤FONDA, Jane (Seymour) [*1937-?] American film actress
- Cousin: ¤VADIM, Vanessa [*1968-?] French cine director, cinematographer, producer, editor
- Cousin: ¤GARITY, Troy [*1973-?] American actor
- 12C1: ¤DAVIS, Roderic A., 2nd [?-?] Just for reference