Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

Schools & Sunday Schools

B



A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Back o' th' Church School, Elland
Popular name for Grace Ramsden's School on account of its location behind Elland Parish Church.

The pupils were known as Back o' th' Church Dumplings

Bacup Road Congregational School, Todmorden
Bacup Road.

Built in 1829.

A plaque is inscribed

This School was built by Public Subscription AD 1829 for Children of all Religious Denominations

Bailiff Bridge British School
British School at St Aidan's Mission Church, Bailiff Bridge. In 1907, it was replaced by Victoria Road School.

See Dr Middleton Scales

Bailiff Bridge Junior & Infants' School
Victoria Road.

See Bailiff or Bailiffe?

Bailiff Bridge School
Built in 1890

Bairstow's: Paul Bairstow's Endowed School
Sowerby. In 1711, Rev Paul Bairstow left funds to pay £16 per annum to the masters at a school at Sowerby for the education of 12 poor children
whose parents should not be worth more than £50

The children were to chosen by the minister and churchwardens of the time.

In 1866, the school was closed and the scholars went to Sowerby National School.

In time, the school became a secondary day school.

In 9th December 1904, it was reported that the Board of Education had advised the governors to close the school at Christmas 1904 because there were only a few free scholars now attending.

See Paul Bairstow's Charity, John Selwyn Rawson and Sowerby Grammar School

Bank Top School, Southowram
Opened 18??.

Closed in 1???. Part of the school became the village newsagent, and part became a bus shelter.

In the 1970s, the bus shelter was converted into a private dwelling.

See Higgin Lane Sunday School, Southowram

Bank Top Sunday School, Ripponden
A Sunday school and day-school built by public subscription in 1834 on land bought from Elizabeth and Michael Hoyle of The Grove, Rishworth, and
lying between the Rochdale-Elland turnpike and Old Bank

When Ripponden National School and other Sunday Schools opened in the town, the school fell into disuse and was closed. The building was converted into houses for the masters

Banks's School, Halifax
Around 1870, Mrs Banks ran a private adventure school at Helm Street, Halifax.

It is recorded as an infants' school and could accommodate 23 pupils [1871]

Bar Street Day School, Shade
Recorded in 1885

Barker's School, Halifax
King Cross.

Recorded in the 19th century.

Lemuel Clayton was educated here

Barkisland Church of England (VA) Primary School

Barkisland Endowed School
Opened 15th April 1868. It accommodated 214 boys & girls.

In 1895, an infants' school was built for 100 children.

Edward Akroyd was educated here

Barkisland Free School
In her will of 1657, Sarah Gledhill did
give and bequeath the sum of two hundred pounds current English money unto the use of a school master, for teaching such poor children of the township of Barkisland, whose parents are, or shall not be able, to bring them up in learning

The money was to be used to buy land and the rent paid to the schoolmaster to teach poor children to read English and to write accounts. The number of children was determined by the trustees and the available funds. In 1658, a farm and 14 acres of land was purchased in Gomersal.

A house for the master was built around 1790 at the expense of Mrs Bold and Joshua Horton of Barkisland Hall.

In 1818, J. Baxter was master here.

In 1860, the school closed and new buildings were erected. It reopened in March 1868

Barkisland Grammar School
The school stood just to the north-east of Holden House, where the post office now stands.

 
Masters at the School have included:


 

In 1845, Joshua Rouse advertised that he was receiving pupils to be instructed in the usual branches of liberal education, and that

the School has been 14 years successfully conducted by the present master

Holden House, Barkisland was built as the master's house.

See Barkisland Grammar School Pupils

Bates's School, Halifax
Run by Rev John Bates

Bates's School, Halifax
Around 1838, Mary Ann Bates ran a private school at 6 Blackwall, Halifax

Bates's School, Halifax
Around 1870, Harriet Bates ran a private adventure school for girls at 7 Westgate, Halifax

Bates's School, Halifax
In 1850, the Misses Bates ran a private school at 20 Westgate, Halifax.

In 1851, the sisters are listed as

  • Ellen Bates [schoolmistress]
  • Elizabeth Bates [schoolmistress]
  • Jane Maria Bates who was housekeeper at the school
  • Harriet Waterhouse Bates [schoolmistress]
  • Mary Bates [schoolmistress]

Scholars then at the school were Francis A. Weddall of Selby [b 1838], Ann Sugden of Bradford [b 1835], and Caroline Crossland of Halifax [b 1840]

Battinson Road Board School, Halifax

Baxter's: Miss Baxter's School
In 1882, Miss Baxter, sister of John Baxter, kept a ladies' boarding school


Question: Does anyone know where the school was located? Could it have been in Barkisland, near her brother's school?

 

Bayes School, Lumbutts
In the 19th century, William Bayes ran a school at Lumbutts.

They had the school and a small museum in a purpose-built building behind their house at Lumbutts.

After William's death in 1851, his wife Hannah was school mistress at the school, his son Alfred Walter was schoolmaster, and his youngest son Albert Benjamin was school mistress's assistant.

Luke Barker was a pupil here

Bean Memorial School, Triangle
Opened around 1900 in honour of Rev Alexander Bean

Beattie's School, Elland
Rev John Beattie had a school in Elland [1834, 1842]

Bedford's: Mary Bedford's Charity School
In her will of 1735, Mary Bedford gave £200
on the condition that the inhabitants of Brighouse did erect a charity school with good stone and timber within 12 months of her [death]

for 10 poor children – 5 boys and 5 girls – with

a Schoolmaster of sober life

If the school was not built in the specified time, the money was to go to Ellen Newstead, George Newstead and his family, and Betty Newstead.

George Newstead ran off with the money, and the new school was built with the financial help of Sir Samuel Armytage and many others.

The private school opened in 1741 in the upper rooms of the Sun Dial Inn.

The last headmaster was Isaac Heaton. At this time, the school was known as Heaton's School.

When Isaac's son, David, was Brighouse postmaster, the Post Office occupied rooms at the school.

The school closed in the 1860s

Beech Hill Junior & Infant School, Halifax
Mount Pleasant Avenue

Beech School, Sowerby Bridge
Aka Beach School. Established in January 1808 by Rev James Franks at premises called Beech in Sowerby Bridge. It was superseded by the school at Croft.


Question: Does anyone know where the Beech School was situated?

 

Bell School, Harrison Road
In 1815, a national school was built next to Holy Trinity Church. It was a plain brick building and cost £2,000. The average number of scholars was 430 [1845]. It accommodated 261 girls and 147 infants [1917].

In 1816, Andrew Bell visited the school.

In the 1830s, it is frequently referred to simply as The National School, Halifax.

Masters & teachers at the School have included

It was reached by a long drive immediately south of Trinity Church.

In 1863, it became Holy Trinity Infants' School and Holy Trinity Girls' Junior School. It closed on 8th September 1962 and the pupils moved to Savile Hall. It was demolished shortly afterwards

Bell School, Northowram
Aka Heywood's School. A free school built in 1693 by Rev Oliver Heywood on land at Northowram Green given by Joseph Hall.

It was known as the Bell School because of the bell on the roof which was used to summon the pupils – and not because it was a National School.

 
Masters at the School have included:


 

In 1786, the School was rebuilt.

During Rev Gaukroger's time, a gang of youths climbed on to the roof during the night to ring the bell. They dislodged the bell and it fell into a field behind the school. It was not restored for several years. See Northowram Church School

During Mr Wood's time, the school closed and the scholars and staff moved to the Northowram Mechanics' Institute.

The building subsequently became the Northowram Club

Bellian School
Another name for a National School because they were based upon the ideas of Dr Andrew Bell [1753-1832].

See Monitorial School

Benham's Ladies' Boarding School, Halifax
Sarah Elizabeth Benham ran a private boarding school at Bull Close Lodge [1830] and at Savile Green, Halifax [1834]. It was still in existence in 1838

Berlitz School of Languages, Halifax
They were at Portland House and had premises – above C. W. Greaves & Company – at 41 Commercial Street.

Recorded in 1905, when Florent Laude was Director.

Recorded in January 1914, when they were at 17 Clare Road, Halifax

Bermerside Convalescent Home & School
Skircoat Green, Halifax. Open-air school
for children of weak constitution and intellect

to provide fresh air, good food, exercise, and medical attention for delicate children with special needs. Three schools are recorded: the special school, a residential school and an open-air school.

Opened on 20th July 1908 in the grounds of Bermerside House.

In April 1911, Parkinson Lane Special School reopened here.

In 1911, the Oates family gave £11,000 in the memory of Edwin Oates to extend the school for handicapped children, and it was given to the town in the same year.

In 1924, it moved to Quarry House School, Northowram.

It closed in 1966.

See Arthur Donald Oates and Oates Trust Fund

Bermondsey House School, Halifax
Preparatory school established by Edith Oakley and her sister, Inez in the early 1940s. It was originally near Halifax Railway Station.

Around 1946, it moved to Bermondsey House, Savile Park.

Around 1961, as the school grew, it moved to The Gleddings and the name was changed to The Gleddings School

Bethel Methodist New Connexion Schools, Brighouse
The new Sunday schools for Bethel Methodist New Connexion Church, Brighouse opened on 17th March 1906

Bethel Sunday School, Brighouse
Recorded in 1915.

See Bethel Methodist Church, Brighouse and Central Methodist Chapel, Rydal Mount

Bethel Sunday School, Lineholme
The foundation stone was laid 28th July 1883

Bethel United Methodist Sunday School, Ovenden
On 16th March 1907, the sod cutting ceremony took place the new Sunday School for Bethel United Methodist Church, Ovenden. The stone laying ceremony took place on 13th July 1907.

A Roll of Honour is recorded for those who served/fell in World War I

Bethesda Methodist Sunday School, Elland
The Sunday School for Bethesda Methodist Chapel was built in 1866. It stood next door to the Chapel, immediately in front of the main entrance to the Chapel.

A second storey was added in 1878.

It was demolished in 1999.

See Bethesda Methodist Sunday School Memorial

Bethesda Primitive Methodist School, Southowram
The Sunday School for Bethesda Primitive Methodist Chapel at Bank Top began in 1858, a few weeks before the Chapel itself was opened.

The School was below the main Chapel.

The building was also let as a day school

Binns's: Natty Binns's School
A free school near Halifax Parish Church established by Natty Binns.

Thomas Wright of Mulcture Hall, Halifax was a pupil at the school, and in his autobiography he writes that the school was

a kind of free school, a little higher in the street than our Hall on the same side

Thomas Simpson taught Thomas

Birch Tree House School, Halifax
19th century private school run by Mr Birch at Gibbet Street

Birchcliffe Baptist Sunday School, Hebden Bridge
The stone-laying ceremony took place on 16th September 1933 for a new Sunday School at Birchcliffe Baptist Church, Hebden Bridge

Biscombe's School, Halifax
Around 1835, Hannah Biscombe ran a private school at North Bridge Street, Halifax

Black Field House School, Soyland
In 1841, a school is recorded.

Rachel Lees was a schoolmistress here, and her son, Thomas Wolstenholme was an assistant at the school.

Others at the school included Ann Beesley, aged 15, who was a Governess, and pupils

  • Mary Fox [b 1828]
  • Frances Mitchell [b 1829]
  • Frances Piercy [b 1829]
  • Jane Tatham [b 1830]
  • Elvina Gaukroger [b 1830]
  • Matilda Collier [b 1832]
  • Harriet Crossley [b 1832]
  • Martha Collingwood [b 1832]
  • Lavinia Crossley [b 1832]
  • Hannah Riley [b 1832]
  • Martha Riley [b 1832]
  • Eliza Priestley [b 1832]
  • John Jennings [b 1832]
  • May Holt [b 1834]
  • Frances Jennings [b 1834]
  • Martha Knowles [b 1834]

See Little Britain School, Ripponden

Blackley Baptist School
The School for Blackley Baptist Church was built by James Cartledge.

During the ministry of Rev Joseph Hirst [1842-1870], the Church and the School were enlarged.

Rev Roger Briggs was largely instrumental in the building the new Church, rebuilding the schoolrooms [1902] and the Minister's House.

Around 1902, the School was let as a Board School.

It is now part of the Blackley Centre.

It stands next to the former farm building

Blackley Provided School
Infants' school recorded in 1905. It accommodated 64 infants [1917]

Blackwood Hall School, Luddendenfoot
Built in 1???.

It is now private dwellings

Blanchard's School, Halifax
Around 1838, Mrs Blanchard and Miss Blanchard ran a private school for Young Ladies at Chapel House, Chapeltown

Blanchard's School, Halifax
Around 1850, William Blanshard – or William Blanchard – ran a school at Nelson Street, Halifax

Bland's Academy
Around 1835, deportment and dancing teacher James Bland ran a dancing school academy at 8 Brunswick Street, Halifax and later at a large house in Lister Lane.

He taught boys and girls

to dance with taste and to acquire and dispense good manners

Bland's Dancing School
Around 1830, John Stamper Bland ran a dancing school at 12 Broad Street, Halifax

Blue Coat School & Almshouses
Around 1636, the Halifax benefactor, Nathaniel Waterhouse, provided for the establishment of a Workhouse Almshouses and the Blue Coat School for the poor and needy of Halifax.

See Blue Coat School Memorial, Chamberlain's Charity, Charity Schools, Henry Douglas Gray, Thomas Lister, Arthur Thompson Longbotham and John Selwyn Rawson

Board School
A non-denominational school established by a School Board following the Education Act [1870].

See National School, Private Adventure School, Provided School and Voluntary School

Bolton Brow Board School
Recorded in 1897, when it was described as Mixed, and had an Infants' Department

See Board School and Bolton Brow Provided School

Bolton Brow Junior & Infant School
Sowerby Bridge. Opened in 1897.

Reader Elizabeth Whitmarsh writes

Every year on Empire Day, the 24th May – at Bolton Brow Infants' school assembly – we would all sing:

We have come to school this morning,
It's the 24th May
And we are celebrating This our Empire Day
Sadly I do not remember any more verses. Every morning, we would have to wave our handkerchiefs in the air and if we did not have one we would be sent to the outside lavatories to get pieces of toilet tissue instead. This was very hard paper with NOW WASH YOUR HANDS PLEASE printed on it in green ink. Then we would queue up to get our teaspoon of cod liver oil before going to class. As handkerchiefs were expensive and hard to find, many of us had home-made ones made from flour bags, bleached and hemmed to make them last

See John Holmes and Mrs Winifred Williams

Bolton Brow Provided School
Elgin Place / Wakefield Road. Built in 1897. It accommodated 674 children, boys, girls and infants. Recorded in 1917.

See Bolton Brow Board School

Bolton Brow Wesleyan Sunday School
The first Wesleyan Sunday School was established by John Walker in a hayloft at Mearclough Bottom.

The Sunday School was recorded in 1803.

Thomas Sirett was schoolmaster here [1850].

A new School was built by C. F. L. Horsfall [1882-1883].

It opened on 16th May 1903.

Roger Burnett has his studio here.

See Bolton Brow Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Sowerby Bridge, Bolton Brow Wesleyan Sunday School Memorial and Thomas Edward Whitehead

Bolton's School, Halifax
Betty Bolton ran in a school in Halifax [1834]

Bonegate Academy, Brighouse
19th century Academy run by Henry Broomhead and his wife, Ann.

Susan Sykes studied reading, writing, arithmetic and geography at his school

Booth Town Evening School
Recorded in 1905

Booth Town Grammar School
Recorded in April 1865, when John Mainprice Barrowby was master – this presumably referred to Dr Hall's School, Boothtown

Bootham School, York
A Quaker school.

The children of some local Quakers were educated here, including Edward Whiteley Collinson

Boothtown Board School
The board school opened on 20th July 1874.

This and Queens Road Board School were the first to be established by the Halifax School Board.

The average attendance was 519 [1881], and 456 [1882].

It accommodated around 950 pupils [1894].

It accommodated 359 boys, 288 girls and 254 infants [1911].

It accommodated 362 boys, 288 girls and 284 infants [1917]

Masters & teachers at the School have included

  • Moroni S. Procter [1881]
  • Miss Sarah Tyers [1881]
  • Miss Oates [1881]
  • Miss Isabella Hall (infants) [1881]

Boothtown County Primary School
Crown Road / St Peter Street.

Built around 1865.

It accommodated 150 juniors and 82 infants [1936].

Closed in 197?.

It was superseded by 2 schools – Akroydon Infants' School and Boothtown Junior & Infants' School.

The building became a language centre.

It is now apartments

Boothtown Junior & Infants' School
Designed by W. A. Clarke. Opened by Councillor J. B. R. Ford on 2nd December 1976.

With Akroydon Infants' School, it superseded Boothtown County Primary School.

It merged with Akroydon Infants' School to become Rawson Junior, Infants' & Nursery School

Borough Council Manual Instruction for Teachers
Recorded in 1917 at Arundel Street.

See Queens Road Primary School

Bottomley Farm Sunday School, Walsden
See Deanroyd Sunday School, Walsden

Bottomley Lane Foot School, Walsden
See Bottomley Lane Foot Chapel

Bottomley's School, Halifax
David Bottomley ran a school in Broad Street [1834]

Bottoms Primitive Methodist Sunday School, Walsden
Sunday School for Bottoms Primitive Methodist Chapel

Bottoms School, Walsden
Established in 1836 by Walsden Oddfellows as a school and place of worship. For about 3 years, it was used as a Sunday School by Knowlwood Primitive Methodists.

See Salem Primitive Methodist Chapel, Knowlwood

Boulderclough New Connexion Sunday School
The Sunday School for what is now Boulderclough United Methodist Chapel.

Recorded in June 1896, when Rev J. W. Sims preached a sermon at the anniversary of the Sunday School. This was the last Sunday school anniversary to be held in the old Chapel before the new Chapel was built in 1897.

See Methodist New Connexion and John Wadsworth

Bowling Green Evening Continuation School
Stainland. Recorded in 1893

Bowling Green Junior & Infant School
Stainland. Aka New Bowling Green Board School. Built by the School Board on the site of Bowling Green School. 2 foundation stones were laid in October 1881. It opened on 24th February 1882.

See Stainland village pump

Bowling Green School, Stainland
Bowling Green, Stainland Charity school established in 1805 by the Overseers of the Poor in Stainland.

Around 1841, the site was sold for £1.

Bowling Green Junior & Infant School was built on the site by the local School Board

Bradshaw Board School
A board school built in 1877. It was transferred from Ovenden School Board to Halifax in 1892 It accommodated around 950 pupils [1894].

In 1904, it became Bradshaw Council School

Bradshaw Council School
Formerly Bradshaw Board School.

It accommodated 345 pupils [1911]

Bradshaw Evening School
Recorded in 1905

Bradshaw Junior & Infant School

Bradshaw Primary School
Ingham Lane. Built in 18??

It accommodated 104 mixed & infants [1936].

Bradshaw Sunday School
Stands next to St John the Evangelist, Bradshaw

Brailsford's School, Halifax
Richard Thomas Brailsford ran a private classical and commercial school at 12 Horton Street, Halifax [1845] and Causeway, Halifax [1850]

Brearley Baptist Church Day School
Opened in 1875 for Brearley Particular Baptist Church.

In 1884, it passed to Sowerby School Board.

See Scout Road Board School, Mytholmroyd

Brearley's School, Halifax
Around 1838, George Brearley ran a school at Hatter's Close, Halifax

The Brick School, Clifton
Highmoor Lane, Clifton. A popular name for Highmoor Lane School which was built by Benjamin Walker for the young workers at his coal mines in Clifton

Bridge End Sunday School, Rastrick
Stands below the Sugden Memorial Hall

Built in 1821 as the Sunday school for the Congregational Church, superseding those which had been set up at Mally North's Chamber, Rastrick and the Kiln, Slead Syke. It accommodated 150 children.

A vestry was built to allow those who travelled great distances to eat their lunch between sessions.

It was next to Bridge End Congregational Manse.

A datestone is inscribed

This school was erected in AD 1821 and enlarged AD 1832

In 1877, the Sunday School was again extended to accommodate the 535 scholars. 14 additional classrooms were added at a cost of £1,120.

Part of the building is now used as a play school.

See Mr Goldthorp and John Jackson

Bridge Street School, Todmorden
Built in 1829 by the Methodists on land at Old Shop Meadow. It superseded Union Sunday School, Cloughfoot. There were 2 large rooms. It was used as a Sunday and day school. A plaque is inscribed:
This school was built by Public subscription AD 1829 for children of all religious denominations

Bridge Street Sunday School, Todmorden
The Sunday School of Bridge Street (Central) Methodist Church, Todmorden.

The Funeral Society of the School was established in 1845.

It was disbanded in December 1911 owing to a continued heavy death roll and the difficulty of obtaining new members.

See William Jackson

Brighouse & District Girls' Secondary School
Designed by Sutcliffe & Sutcliffe. On 31st July 1909, the stone laying for the new school took place. The school opened on 6th September 1910. It was built at a cost of £8,000. It accommodated 150 children.

They held their first speech day on 12th December 1913.

The Brighouse & District Technical School was housed here.

In 1930, two of the daughters of Siegfried Wagner – son of composer Richard Wagner – attended the school

Following the Education Act [1944], it became the Brighouse Girls' Grammar School

Brighouse & District Technical School
A new Secondary and Technical School opened on 27th August 1910. This was housed at the Brighouse & District Girls' Secondary School. There were additional premises for engineering and other subjects. It accommodated 400 scholars [1917].

See William Halliwell

Brighouse Girls' Grammar School
This was the Brighouse & District Girls' Secondary School until the Education Act [1944].

It later became the Brighouse High School / Sixth Form College

Brighouse High School
Finkil Street, Hove Edge.

In 2011, it became an Academy.

See Brighouse Girls' Grammar School

Brighouse Monthly Meeting School
Recorded in 1874 and 1928.

See Albert Benjamin Bayes

Brighouse National School
Aka St Martin's National School

Brighouse Open Air School
Blackburn Road. Established to give a healthy, airy environment for young children. It opened on 28th September 1926.

It closed in 1957

British & Foreign Schools Society
Originally the Royal Lancasterian Society or The Society for Promoting the Royal British or Lancasterian System for the Education of the Poor.

Built Shelf School.

See British School and Northowram Infants' School

British School
Aka Lancaster school.

A non-sectarian school founded in 1808 according to the principles of Quaker Joseph Lancaster [1778-1838] and the Royal Lancasterian Society. George III promised money to the venture for

The Society for Promoting the Royal British or Lancasterian System for the Education of the Poor

Later, became the British & Foreign Schools Society.

Some local examples included Bailiff Bridge British School, Cornholme British School, Halifax British School, Lanebottom British School, Walsden, Lightcliffe British School, Norwood Green British School, Rastrick & Brighouse British School and Stainland British School

See National School and Monitorial school

Brookfoot Board School
A board school

Brookfoot Council School
Recorded in 1934

Brookfoot County Primary School
Originally St Peter's School. The structure got into a dangerous condition and the school closed in 1974

Brookfoot Provided Evening School

Brookfoot Provided Schools
Recorded in 1905

Brookfoot School
27 Brookfoot Lane. A house and school were built in 1787. A stone reads:
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old he will not depart from it. This School and House, was Built at the charitable Benevolence of Mr: William Staines, of LONDON. Anno Domini 1787

The buildings are now houses

Brookhouse School, Ovenden
John Foster was a pupil here

Brooksbank School, Elland
Victoria Road. Around 1712, Joseph Brooksbank, gave land and property in Westgate, Elland and Little Harper Royd, Norland such that part of the Elland property be used as a schoolroom for the education of 40 poor boys and girls of Elland, teaching them
to read the Bible and repeat the Assembly's Catechism

In addition, 30/- was to be provided for 10 Bibles and 20 Catechisms to be distributed annually amongst the children. See Brooksbank's Charities.

The schoolmaster was usually the Minister at Elland Unitarian Chapel.

 
Masters at the School have included:


 

In 1829, the Bibles and Catechisms were no longer provided. There were about 90 boys – including 40 free scholars.

In 1871, there were 60 pupils – including 43 free scholars.

The present building was erected in 1910 – opened September 1911 – at the top of Victoria Road.

In 1917, there were 156 pupils at the school.

In 1922, it became Elland Secondary School after merging with a local girls' school.

In 1933, it became known as Elland Grammar School.

In 1960, Princess Mary opened extensions to the school.

See Brooksbank School War Memorial

Brown's School, Halifax
George Brown ran a private school at Woolshops [1822] and 8 Blackledge, Halifax [1838]

Buckley's School, Halifax
Around 1850, Miss Buckley ran a school at Wade Street, Halifax

Burnley Road Junior, Infant & Nursery School
Westfield, Mytholmroyd. Board school built in 1879. It accommodated 276 children

Butts Green Baptist Sunday School, Warley
This was on the ground floor of Butts Green Baptist Chapel.

This was discontinued around 1900


A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z



© Malcolm Bull 2017 / calderdale@aol.com
Revised 16:10 on 29th November 2017 / s70_b / 65