General Machinery was formed in 1928 through the merger of Niles Tool Works, of Hamilton and Hooven, Owens, Rentschler, of Hamilton.
Employees of General Machinery, circa 1944
General Machinery Day at LeSourdsville Lake, 1944
Cullen Booth, General Machinery employee for over fifty
© 2000 by the Butler County Historical Society
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids